swat4ever

SYSTEMA SUPER MAX M4A1 (600 fps)

Hmm si daca iti vei achizitiona aceasta replica vei putea sa joci cu ea ? avand in vedere imensa putere ? regulamentul nu permite asa ceva.

Sau acolo la voi jucati cu puteri mai mari ?

Ca si stire, cum ca vom putea cumpara varianta supermax, am citit despre arma asta si la redwolf.

Am citit eu tot deja (stirile au fost primele), si nu am gasit-o nicaieri la vanzare in afara de link-ul dat de swat.

Update: Am gasit pe Tweeter o mentiune tot de la Redwolf ca :

will be taking pre-orders for the Systema Super Max very soon. M160 performance? No problem!

Am vazut link-ul de mai sus man. Nu trebuia sa-l mai dai odata

Am citit si tot ce este despre noul model pe forum-ul Systema, dar nu sunt mai deloc date concrete.

probabil ca singura diferenta intre MAX si SUPERMAX (avand in vedere ca vitezele-s aproximativ egale) este faptul ca dupa 10000 de bile trase nu se mai arde motorul

cu siguranta NU

de ce sa iti dea o replica buna, care sa te tina o viata, si sa nu le mai treci prin magazin niciodata? ia mai viziteaza-i tu, o data la 10000 de bile, mai baga-le 200$ in buzunar, pentru motor.

dar si la asta exista optiunea Tackleberry

The problem is the Super Max does not address any of the issues that the other PTW's have.

The hop is no different and the motors still fail.

The only difference is the gear ratio in the gearbox.

As I said, the Super Max will give you no advantage in any area over the normal max. Infact it's lower gear ratio will mean the rate of fire is lower, so all you'd be doing is wasting a load of extra cash on a slower firing gun..........!

The only revison to the other PTW's is that the Super Max's motor is now standard fitment but as we've already established this is no improvement either.

I won't stop you from spending your money, all I'm trying to do is guide you in the right direction and save you some money.

At the end of the day you can buy a normal Max and a box of mags for the price of a Super Max.

Cheers,

Tony

-- Previous Private Message --

Sent by : 123

Sent : 18 March 2009 at 00:19

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I would not get the super max for the gray cylinder. Just for the extra fixes it presumably has over the 2008 MAX.

Our regulations in our games are 125 m/s (3 shots average) with a 7m MED, for infantrymen.

Thanks a lot anyway, and I really think I'm going to wait a bit, to either get a better idea about the Marui Sopmod, or wait for another revision of systema super max.

Cheers mate.

-- Previous Private Message --

Sent by : tackleberry

Sent : 09 March 2009 at 18:11

The Super Max is total pointless unless you are using 500+ fps all the time.

PTW's can be reliable. It's just down to sorting out the known issues.

Cheers,

Tony

Cei care au PTW, sigur il stiu pe Tackle.