Sign in to follow this  
MandeJaeger

Gun Help/Opinions/Tips regarding GBB Controversy and DMR Set

Right, so I've posted two separate threads already on other sections of this lovely forum, they'll probably get shut down and I'll be told to come here, so before that happens I might as well do it.

So I've asked a couple of the suppliers in Bucharest regarding the user of GBB SMGs and Rifles used in games such as Team Death Match and similar types, and from both I get the impression that using a GBB is frowned upon in Romania? Correct me if I'm wrong.

On another note, I'm looking to create a DMR build, probably planning on using some sort of x3 - x6 scope, now I've done a little research and again I'm given the impression that barrel length isn't the most important aspect to creating a consistent and accurate DMR, but the barrel width, hop up and gearbox. Basically, I'd like to know which kinds of barrel diameters, lengths, hop up systems and guns would fit best to a above average/good DMR build, I have between 1500 - 3000 RON to play about with, and a figure between those two numbers would be best for me.

Best regards,

S.D.