uziel

RIP Cutzy 1984-2008

This has devastated me like it has devastated many of us. It has been days since it hit me like a brick one morning. One thing I refuse to say is for Anca to rest in peace. I am by no means a religious man, but if there is some form of afterlife, I know that she would be jumping motorcycles onto moving trains, raving in clubs, fragging countless people in airsoft, even snowboarding K2 if she wanted. Given what I know about Cutzy, resting in peace is something she just wouldn't want to do.

It was not her time, but nothing we can say or do can change that. She didn't seem like the type to want to look forward to growing old and dying in bed when she got to be 100. We had our fights and our times when we were the best of friends. It was partly due to this polarity that I thought I would have all the time in the world to be her friend. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I love her and miss her. She truly was one of a kind and I strongly doubt I will meet anyone like her as long as I am breathing. I hope that wherever she may be she is having fun and she has "ADRENALIA multa."

I respectfully ask that the administration does not close this thread in case someone wants to interject at a later point and that it remains a sticky so our absent friend is not forgotten.

I agree with Jimmy there.

Even though I didn't know Anca very well outside of Airsoft, she never struk me as the kind to just settle down and take it easy.

She was always among the first to go into the fray and one of the last ones out, always looking out for her team. She may have been trigger-happy and temperamental at times, but you could rest assured she would watch your back in a firefight like no other.

I have many pleasant memories of successful ambushes and skirmishes at her side and even though sometimes we failed, she always did her best.

What happened to her was tragic, and could happen to any of us at any time, without warning.

In her memory, let's us make the best of what we have and just enjoy life, because in 100 years we'll all be joining her for that great last Airsoft game in the sky.

I can only hope she's happy and enjoying herself wherever she is now.

p1060038yo8hq3.png

Bateria 9-10, 3 Decembrie 2006: Anca holds off by herself a surprise flanking attack by enemy forces (led by Tomcat) enough for the rest of the team to arrive and secure the line.

Memories...

Purely in the interest of "history" I would say that by the time the photo was taken, "the rest of the team" was just you .

img1176resize3kz.jpg

An-cutzy with TMT after one of her first games.

Memories indeed.

We played lot of games together in two years... Monteoru, Doftana, Bateria 9-10, Zoo, Balotesti, Bacau, Ploiesti to name but a few...

Purely in the interest of "history" I would say that by the time the photo was taken, "the rest of the team" was just you .

Actually, that is not entirely accurate... Indeed, it was only me on the right flank with Anca, but there was Tavi and two others on the far left, trying to outflank-you. You siezed the opportunity to launch a full scale assault on our unprotected middle and right flank, but Anca single-handedly stopped your attack in its tracks. After a fierce battle you managed to overrun her eventually, but by that time the other three had rushed and filled in the gap and you never made it past the top of the fort . By the end of the round there were only three members from our team and one player from your team still standing and it was clear he couldn't break out trough our lines (that was the objective in the first place - escape)

Bottom line is, Cutzy really owned that day, just one example of many.

Ca va place sa zicti ca a dezertat... e ok, dar ea nu a facut asta, asa cum stim cu totiii a dus totul la exteme, si asta a insemnat si totul pentru ea, adevarat, frumos, si totusi prea mult! Ancutzy, asi fi vrut mai putin din partea ta, as fi vrut sa te mai vedem, sa fii prietena noatra inca putin, ne e dor de tine, sa stii ca ce ai dat pentru prietenii tai inseamna mult pentru noi toti...doar sper sa vezi cat de mult te iubim, o sa imi fie dor de tine, dar niciodata uitata sper sa ne gasim cand va fii timpul nostru, mai mult decat atat nici nu as putea sa-ti spun...

R.I.P. Cutzy

Ne-am cunoscut la Ploiesti si am ramas impresionat placut de tine. Dupa aceea am avut schimburi de replici mai accide pe diverse teme, dar nu ti-am purtat niciodata pica. Din contra, diverse poze cu tine le-am aratat cunoscutilor, exprimindu-mi astfel admiratia si aprecierea. Imi pare rau ca nu ne-am cunoscut mai bine si nu am dezbatut unele subiecte fata in fata. Cu toate acestea imi pare bine ca macar am avut sansa sa te cunosc si in carne si oase, ba mai mult chiar si pe terenul de joaca.

Sa te odihnesti in pace Anca!

R.I.P.

Condoleante Familiei , prietenilor si celor care au cunoscut-o!