ASR Forum

www.airsoftromania.com
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:08 pm
Patrula Airsoft Romania (PARO

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi all from the USA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:09 pm 

I am Jims (Kurz) friend from the US, I live right down the street from his vegan mother's residence and see Jim (Kurz) whenever he returns on vacations. We have been good friends for several years.

I see that you guys have an "International Club" on your forum here when Kurz showed me the forum. I decided to stop in check it out.

Anyway, although the local team is a bit disorganized from its former glory we still play occationally (Kurz and I were the main catalyst for games, everyone else is not very organized when it comes to starting games. So now we only make real effort to play when he is visiting and even then sometimes doesnt happen). The team, if you could call it that, consists of about five guys. We all have a considerable amount of gear and airsoft weapons (that rarely gets used these days). I dont play nearly as much as I should.

Standard uniform loadout consists of woodland camo, boots, etc. Most of us have vests. Everyone has AEGs (some guys have a couple, to choose from depending on the scenario (I am in between at the moment, I blew all my money on real guns)). The selection of AEGs varies from mp5s (ICS (airsoft elite), and TM), a few M16/m4 variants, a couple of kalashnikov variants, an Dragunov SVD (using the guarder kit and heavy internal upgrades on an AKS, plus a scope), m14, a thompson.

We also have a handfull of gaspistols (mainly USPs and 1911s), and a bunch of spingers from when we started playing a while ago.

If I find any old pictures that arent embarassing or extremely lewd I will post them, and if I can find a new digital camera (mine broke some time ago) I will take some for you all.

I hope I can contribute to this forum as much as any of you guys can, although I dont understand a word of Romanian aside from some curses Jim taught me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:11 pm 

you live a mile away from my house, which is gonna be sold...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:42 pm 

"SW" as coleen would say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:46 pm 

Proud American wrote:
"SW" as coleen would say

are you reffering to "suck a wang"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:55 pm 
Carpati Softair Team

What the fuck is that Jimmy?????? :x
Shame on you!
Cancel this fucking photo!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:01 am 

Nah, I wear the daddy pants on this forum.

Friendly fire expert, Bloody BB, Last Man Standing, Quartermaster, Weaponsmith, Tactical Reloader, Drill Sergeant (Bongwater), Rock with your Glock, Chairsofter, Epic Teamkill (Pipera 2006), Mule, Phone addict, 1 of 300- Op. Sange pt Petrol

Build a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a night, set him on fire and you'll keep him warm for the rest of his life...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 am 

Crazy fucking japs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:51 pm 

They are not crazy, they're japanese. Start listening to Ayumi Hamasaki as that fat bitch Jaimie said.

Friendly fire expert, Bloody BB, Last Man Standing, Quartermaster, Weaponsmith, Tactical Reloader, Drill Sergeant (Bongwater), Rock with your Glock, Chairsofter, Epic Teamkill (Pipera 2006), Mule, Phone addict, 1 of 300- Op. Sange pt Petrol

Build a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a night, set him on fire and you'll keep him warm for the rest of his life...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:51 pm 

I will pass on that one, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:57 pm 

oh yeah, the silly slag graduated.... I think Logan still has her info. Or, if worse comes to worse, just bang Tokyo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:13 am 

It may be because I dont understand 80 percent of the shit people say here, but this Romanian airsoft forum is conducted twice as maturely as the majority of american airsoft forums. Half the people think they can act like navy seals because they have a toy gun, and your a "noob" if you speak against them (Man I hate that word). For people who only live in a recently free society you are much more considerate. You must understand, a majority of the people who play airsoft get their info from playing video games and half think they are tough because they own toy guns (I am refering to Americans). Most of them havent even shot a gun, yet they can tell you the location of every seal team in the USA. They think they are a seperate group from the sport shooters of the country but expect their help when the government trys to legislate against them but otherwise refuse to assist their lobbyists.

Keep up the good work! Mabye I will come visit Jim someday and teach you how Americans play airsoft!

Also Jim, I am picking up Jared's Mp5, no doubt about it, he needs money for a truck. I need to scrape some cash together, how positive are you that the m14 can be fixed, I'd like to get the money from the Nausett kid ASAP. I am wary of taking it before you can fully analyze the situation. I dont want to have to return his money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:10 pm 

I am not positive it can, I probably won't have time to do it when I get back anyways. Gonna have to ask that you keep such business related matters to PMs in the future...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:56 am 

Last edited by Proud American on Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:59 am 

Here is the now semi disbanded team's stuff. I just bought the Mp5 in the photo off the original owner (as seen in previous picture)

These pictures are old, at least 6-12 months

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:03 pm 

the bottom picture seems strangely familiar to me...

airsoftmechanix.ro