ASR Forum

www.airsoftromania.com
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:05 pm
progear.ro

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm 
WTF 360

iti dai seama daca era pusca unuia din public? cand s a aruncat el pe burta si a dat cu ea ? pfffffff ca ii dadea o lacrima sigura, obisnuit cu alea RS :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:47 pm 
CSABv

1. Mie imi place ce face tipul.
2. Mi-au placut filmuletzele.
3. Rastelul din filmul 3 e interesant.
4. Astept sa-i vad pe Instructor Zero, Cory & Erika, Dan Bilzerian, James Yeager sau Mat Best sa faca ceva cat de mic pt. airsoft in general cum a facut Chris Costa. Toata stima pentru baiatul asta chiar daca nu ma prea pasioneaza genul lui de prize pe ... sniper :).
5. Ma gandesc cum ar fi sa duc la extrem airsoftul in zonele mele de joc (Combinat), cu prastii din alea pe gas din care zboara tuburile. Jale.
6. Alecule, ti-am editat primul post. CB out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm 
RAID Airsoft

Ai dreptate Alecule, n-a inventat numa priza aia, a inventat-o si pe asta:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5158_o.jpg

Coane, intelegem ca e idolul tau, dar lasa-ne si pe noi sa mai avem o parere. Nu e ipocrizie sa consideri ca cineva face mai mult spectacol. Baga linkurile la Art of Tactical Carbine daca le ai.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:22 pm 
Urs neprietenos

Ca orice om "celebru", Costa atrage mult hate si oameni care in loc sa publice ei ceva, se apuca sa construiasca bloguri despre cum tine priza Costa pe arma.

Mai departe, instructorii adevarati, printre care si Costa si Haley, zic cam asa - "incearca si, daca nu merge pt tine, nu folosi". Stam atat si citim bloguri pe net ca sa ne facem o parere ... pune mana pe replica si da 3 ture prin casa, la rece, si vezi daca merge sau nu. Apoi incearca in joc. Its as simple.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:18 pm 
Airsoft Tactical Unit

Cracker wrote:
Ai dreptate Alecule, n-a inventat numa priza aia, a inventat-o si pe asta:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5158_o.jpg

Coane, intelegem ca e idolul tau, dar lasa-ne si pe noi sa mai avem o parere. Nu e ipocrizie sa consideri ca cineva face mai mult spectacol. Baga linkurile la Art of Tactical Carbine daca le ai.

- 3 puncte de contact in locul la 1 IMO nu e o idee proasta, atata timp cat este aplicata pe o arma cu recul real. Pe priincipiul airsoft probabil ca nu este viabil.

On topic. Omu stie sa isi faca PR si pana la urma este tot ceea ce conteaza in mediul lui de afaceri.. Hateri sau nu, cam toata lumea stie cine este Costa. Si asta spune tot despre subiect.

3. Păstrează controlul asupra gurii ţevii sistemului de angajare;
4. Fii conştient de ţinta ce urmează angajată şi de spaţiile adiacente acesteia;
5. Pe timpul deplasării, menţine sistemul de angajare orientat într-o direcţie sigură.

"Slow is Smooth, Smooth Is Fast, Fast Is Deadly "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 pm 
Urs neprietenos

Costa Dixit:

Recently I had an excellent opportunity to travel over to Japan in support of their Airsoft community, and While I was there our hosts had asked that my trip mate, Jimmy Hendrix and I to participate in a few rounds of indoor and outdoor Airsoft games as a show of support for the Japanese players. In conjunction with the games, our hosts had also requested that we attend several events for the airsoft community that provided us with an opportunity and venue to partake in Q&A and photo session with the fans.

Our first major event of the trip was a welcome party with roughly 500 fans (and I mean fans). There was entertainment, and electric bugaloo to get the crowd pumped, not to mention half naked grls on stage with one girl using a whip on another girl, which to us was a bit different for a public event.

During our pre-show briefing my hosts had requested that I speak at the show, answer questions from press in attendance, and provide a photo op demonstration at the end for the fans. Initially I wouldn’t agree to do the photo op demonstration (ironically, hesitant for the very reason this entire issue has exploded into Costagate). Frankly, I thought the idea was a bit lame, and the runway setup was slightly out of context and a bit over the top for my liking. Unfortunately my reluctance had greatly offended and disappointed my very kind and conciliatory hosts, which of course was the last thing I had wanted to do. They explained that nobody gets to shoot in Japan, and that an airsoft event like the one I attended is the closest they will have to firearms ownership. I was told, “They see pictures of you, Chris Costa shooting. This is their chance to be the one to get the photo.” They talked more about the fans, about how most of them will never get to fire a real gun, how most of them will never get the chance to do any firearms training that we get to experience here in the United States. They talked about how much it would mean for the people, and fans attending this party to be able to take their own pictures of an actual gun trainer in person.

Anybody who knows me knows that I don’t take myself that serious. I recognized and knew that safety measures were in place and that the fans new what to expect. I thought, what would Kenny Powers do...and in the immortal words of Bill O'Riley, I said to myself, "F$&k it, Well do it live" lol. So the next thing I knew, there I was up on stage and a little worried that my host were wrong about these guys wanting a photo shoot. The next thing I noticed-the crowd went nuts. Never would I have imagined something that simple being that big of a deal. Albeit I was hesitant, I never imagined that a 36-second clip of a 3- hour event would be taken so out of context by people who weren’t at the event or understood what was happening. Did I expect my friends to rag me later, hell YES; that's why they are my friends, but all I ask is that you please don’t take the fun away from our community. I don’t know why the Airsoft community would hold me in this regard. Maybe its all the Magpul DVD’s over here in Japan. To my kids I’m nothing more than their dad. People we read about together and hold in high regard are MOH recipients, and as you may recall, you can watch a clip of me on YouTube reading about one of my hero’s, Master Sargent Roy Benavidez.

Let us understand and not forget that our future generations play video games like COD, or MOH and progress from there by buying Airsoft weapons for simulated war games. Coming to Japan has helped me gain a better understanding of why they are so dedicated, or what we would call fervent, about the airsoft industry. This is their lifestyle relative to our lifestyle of us carrying real weapons and protecting our families. Picture an America with no weapons, and no second Amendment rights. For us this is unthinkable, and would certainly hit on a level we couldn't imagine or comprehend, not only because of the way our country was founded, but because of the lifestyle and freedom we can exercise as our right to protecting our family and community.
The Japanese have Airsoft and that is it. They play our LAPD, DEA, FBI, NYPD and branches of the military because they think those guys are awesome. Same as you I’ve cracked a few jokes in the past over the very people that want to be like us, to have our rights, and to be allowed to own and carry weapons.

I could agree I'm probably not the best person to send here to represent America and the gun community. However, just because something is new to me, I’ve never been one to back down or quit. I’ll try something new. I may fail and make mistakes, but that's how I get better. I feel we’ve done a lot of good over here. We’ve changed the way they approach the game of airsoft, and I'd like to think we’ve built a bigger respect for what they like about us and our freedoms when it comes to guns.

My parting thoughts are this: If Airsoft manufacturers could develop a gun that could survive normal abuse, I believe it would eventually find its way into Armed Defense for citizens, law enforcement, and military. This could further provide additional opportunities for force-on-force training which could be a huge benefit. I appreciate all my friends and industry partners for all their support over the last week while I was in Japan. I’m getting ready to head home my body is not in it’s 20’s anymore, that is for sure. I was happy that no one out ran me……so that one is for me.

Very Respectfully,
Costa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 pm 

Sa speram ca producatorii au citit referirea lui la "normal abuse" si o vor aplica la replici.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:18 pm 
CSABv

Quote:
Yes, he is the culprit.
Broke off the buffer tube, twisted the rail, at least wasn't able to wear down our RS material grade SGT Knight's receiver kit.
OK, buffer tube is Systema oem, handguard is Iron Airsoft replica rail. What is amazing is that Costa took the airsoft rifle just like a firearm grade rifle without prejudice, and was reassured of his professionalism toward weapon handling. Although airsoft may be a toy gun to many, it is still a weapon, and he did just that... Just look at the rail, his tight clamping twisted it.
Totally amazing guy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 am 
Rangers

Tomcat wrote:
Costa Dixit:

Recently I had an excellent opportunity to travel over to Japan in support of their Airsoft community, and While I was there our hosts had asked that my trip mate, Jimmy Hendrix and I to participate in a few rounds of indoor and outdoor Airsoft games as a show of support for the Japanese players. In conjunction with the games, our hosts had also requested that we attend several events for the airsoft community that provided us with an opportunity and venue to partake in Q&A and photo session with the fans.

Our first major event of the trip was a welcome party with roughly 500 fans (and I mean fans). There was entertainment, and electric bugaloo to get the crowd pumped, not to mention half naked grls on stage with one girl using a whip on another girl, which to us was a bit different for a public event.

During our pre-show briefing my hosts had requested that I speak at the show, answer questions from press in attendance, and provide a photo op demonstration at the end for the fans. Initially I wouldn’t agree to do the photo op demonstration (ironically, hesitant for the very reason this entire issue has exploded into Costagate). Frankly, I thought the idea was a bit lame, and the runway setup was slightly out of context and a bit over the top for my liking. Unfortunately my reluctance had greatly offended and disappointed my very kind and conciliatory hosts, which of course was the last thing I had wanted to do. They explained that nobody gets to shoot in Japan, and that an airsoft event like the one I attended is the closest they will have to firearms ownership. I was told, “They see pictures of you, Chris Costa shooting. This is their chance to be the one to get the photo.” They talked more about the fans, about how most of them will never get to fire a real gun, how most of them will never get the chance to do any firearms training that we get to experience here in the United States. They talked about how much it would mean for the people, and fans attending this party to be able to take their own pictures of an actual gun trainer in person.

Anybody who knows me knows that I don’t take myself that serious. I recognized and knew that safety measures were in place and that the fans new what to expect. I thought, what would Kenny Powers do...and in the immortal words of Bill O'Riley, I said to myself, "F$&k it, Well do it live" lol. So the next thing I knew, there I was up on stage and a little worried that my host were wrong about these guys wanting a photo shoot. The next thing I noticed-the crowd went nuts. Never would I have imagined something that simple being that big of a deal. Albeit I was hesitant, I never imagined that a 36-second clip of a 3- hour event would be taken so out of context by people who weren’t at the event or understood what was happening. Did I expect my friends to rag me later, hell YES; that's why they are my friends, but all I ask is that you please don’t take the fun away from our community. I don’t know why the Airsoft community would hold me in this regard. Maybe its all the Magpul DVD’s over here in Japan. To my kids I’m nothing more than their dad. People we read about together and hold in high regard are MOH recipients, and as you may recall, you can watch a clip of me on YouTube reading about one of my hero’s, Master Sargent Roy Benavidez.

Let us understand and not forget that our future generations play video games like COD, or MOH and progress from there by buying Airsoft weapons for simulated war games. Coming to Japan has helped me gain a better understanding of why they are so dedicated, or what we would call fervent, about the airsoft industry. This is their lifestyle relative to our lifestyle of us carrying real weapons and protecting our families. Picture an America with no weapons, and no second Amendment rights. For us this is unthinkable, and would certainly hit on a level we couldn't imagine or comprehend, not only because of the way our country was founded, but because of the lifestyle and freedom we can exercise as our right to protecting our family and community.
The Japanese have Airsoft and that is it. They play our LAPD, DEA, FBI, NYPD and branches of the military because they think those guys are awesome. Same as you I’ve cracked a few jokes in the past over the very people that want to be like us, to have our rights, and to be allowed to own and carry weapons.

I could agree I'm probably not the best person to send here to represent America and the gun community. However, just because something is new to me, I’ve never been one to back down or quit. I’ll try something new. I may fail and make mistakes, but that's how I get better. I feel we’ve done a lot of good over here. We’ve changed the way they approach the game of airsoft, and I'd like to think we’ve built a bigger respect for what they like about us and our freedoms when it comes to guns.

My parting thoughts are this: If Airsoft manufacturers could develop a gun that could survive normal abuse, I believe it would eventually find its way into Armed Defense for citizens, law enforcement, and military. This could further provide additional opportunities for force-on-force training which could be a huge benefit. I appreciate all my friends and industry partners for all their support over the last week while I was in Japan. I’m getting ready to head home my body is not in it’s 20’s anymore, that is for sure. I was happy that no one out ran me……so that one is for me.

Very Respectfully,
Costa

Foarte tare nu am ce zice ........

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 am 

Macar e in stare sa reflecte asupra actiunilor sale.
Foarte multi nu sunt in stare. Se cred zei si justi din nastere.
Bravo lui!
Tocmai am gasit inca un motiv sa imi placa mai mult ce face tipul.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:17 pm 

Mai e cineva caruia dupa 3 secunde de clip sa i se faca pielea de gaina si sa aibe in cap numai cuvantul PENIBIL ? Ba dar e gretos de penibil !!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:50 pm 
WTF 360

cum este penibil asta intreb eu, un profesionist facand asta si un grasut in mall cu pantalonii rupti in cur nu este ?

intreb si eu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:16 pm 
ACT

Costa e penibil? Da, in masura in care il priviti ca pe un zeu care se demite la "defilari pitzipontistice". :P
Daca mergeti la ziua vreunui nepot voi nu o sa va jucati de-a prinsa cu chispotii ca... e penibil si nenea nu isi permite, nu-i asa?
Sau voi aveti voie ca nu sunteti "big chief" dar el nu ca deh... nu se cade?
Hai ma... omul si-a luat nota de plata, s-a simtit bine, nu a facut de cacao comunitatea de airsoft. Dimpotriva, as spune.
In final cum ar fi fost bine?
Sa se mire ca bou ce realist, ce recul, ce alea-alea? "Cacatu face reclama" ati fi spus.
Sa refuze pozarea pacii? "Bine ca nu si-a putut tara curul de uber-mega-operator cinci pasi... infumuratu' dracului".
Sa ignore piata de airsoft? "E un cocalar care nu se gandeste cati bani face din piata asta".
Alte variante?

Mai chill... ce pana mea sariti asa sa vopsiti in alb si negru totul?
Mie unul nu imi place de priza minune.
Mie unul imi plac dvd-urile respective.
Pe mine unul ma doare-n cot de el la fel de mult pe cat il doare pe el de mine.
Cu toate astea, cand unul de renumele lui face publicitate la ceva legat de airsoft... imi place.
Parerea mea.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 am 

Mie nu mi se pare deloc penibil ce a facut. Acum pe bune, daca ar veni in Ro sa faca acelasi lucru, tot la fel ati mai zice? Omul este un profesionist si stie sa se vanda. Nothing wrong with that, daca nu iti place nu te uita / duce. Nici mie nu imi place "C clamp" grip-ul, nu merge pt mine, prefer sa folosesc un vertical grip, insa imi place Chris Costa ca instructor. "The art of the Tactical Carbine" a fost pentru mine o sursa nepretuita de informatii atunci cand m-am apucat de airsoft si nu cred ca doar pentru mine.

Magpul PTS Masada | Cyma AKM (CM048M) | WE Glock 19

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:51 pm 
RAID Airsoft

Mai e o chestie care mi se pare o tampenie, nu sunt sigur totusi ca e inventata tot de el, dar asa pare. In engleza se cheama "after action assessment", nu stiu daca s-a tradus in romana si cum. Respectiv, dupa ultimul foc, ii vezi cum sucesc retard capul stanga-dreapta, vezi doamne sa se asigure ca nu mai e vreun inamic acolo.

Pai daca tot sucesti capul, nu mai bine duci si arma in directia aia, cum se facea acum 100 de ani, ca sa nu mai pierzi inca o secunda daca observi ceva? A, probabil nu da asa bine pe youtube, sucitu a la Robocop e mult mai "hollywood". In practica nu mai ai tu timp sa sucesti capul, daca amenintarea e in fata acolo te uiti, cu arma la ochi, ca daca ai ajuns sa fie in spate esti deja mierlit. Ati vazut cand a iesit ala la francezi si a intrat intre ei, n-a mai fost timp de figuri cu capu stanga dreapta...

Cam astea ar fi problemele cu Cris Costa, nu i-a contestat nimeni calitatile de instructor si de "show-man", dar mamelucii preiau fara sa mai gandeasca crezand ca tot ce zice Costa e sfant. Si te trezesti cu cate unul ca-ti explica ca asa se tine mana pe arma, iar daca o tii normal esti prost. Nu inteleg ca priza aia e gen "semnatura" lui, nu trebuie neaparat copiata ca fiind cea mai buna posibila.

airsoftmechanix.ro