ASR Forum

www.airsoftromania.com
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 4:42 pm
progear.ro

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Are you gay? More specifically, to Mil-Sim or not to Mil-Sim?
To Mil-Sim, sodomy is not the answer! 72%  72%  [ 21 ]
I am a sinful sodomizer and I shall burn in hell forever, I hope the devil is like this too! 28%  28%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject: Morandi - Beijo la la
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:53 pm 

Why do people see the need to dress up in their clothes that they wear to go to a club or go to a hooker? Is it necessary? What about those ridiculous blue sneakers that are quite fashionable these days? Can't they be left at home? What's wrong with some cool colours that don't stand out or the like. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Better yet, why don't we just dress up like we're in the army? In this way, we can look just a little bit mil-sim and live up to what airsoft is meant to be about. Are we playing paintball? Are we trying for this:

or this:

?

Now, I acknowledge the solid influx of n00bz, but is it really necessary a year after you start playing?

edit: happy mayday everybody!

Friendly fire expert, Bloody BB, Last Man Standing, Quartermaster, Weaponsmith, Tactical Reloader, Drill Sergeant (Bongwater), Rock with your Glock, Chairsofter, Epic Teamkill (Pipera 2006), Mule, Phone addict, 1 of 300- Op. Sange pt Petrol

Build a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a night, set him on fire and you'll keep him warm for the rest of his life...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:44 pm 
TMT Team

I don't think everybody is that interested in milsim. People may like airsoft for the tactics, others may like the weapons or the beer; milsim is a more complex idea, and it involves more than many airsoft players are willing to give.

What you are pointing out is simply that airsoft is more milsimey than paintball, which is fine, but once you're wearing something green or tan, you have your eye protection, and you have something resembling a gun in your hand, you pretty much qualify for airsoft. The rest is a question of taste, involvement, and finance.

Finally, I'd rather have some hardened rag-tags wearing flecktarn pants and a Gutza t-shirt on my squad than the internet guy. I'm less for the pissing contest, more for the playing airsoft and working with people part. And if you go ahead and call me a fag, I'll quote Leabu: "nu te caci in gustul omului".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:51 pm 
CORE Team

Lool Scytale!

Kurz, this thread is a fucking joke! If you want to start a mil-sim debate, this is not the way to do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:47 pm 

Hm, gay???

airsoftmechanix.ro